Saturday, August 29, 2009

Adrenaline Addiction

here are people who just will not let go and must be buzzing non stop. They will be on the phone all the time, make notes and calculations. Even if they seem to be relaxing, they are planning their next moves. Hyperactive people are constantly in action, but can eventually start getting burnt out and become bored. At that point, they will tend to seek those higher and higher thrills, in order to get the adrenaline going,
since smaller challenges will not be good enough to get it produced. It is only a matter of time before they are in danger of getting into troubled waters.

It is not all that hard to become an adrenaline junkie, and although on the face of it, to be hyperactive would seem to be beneficial in some line of business but as I said, it can bring about hurried decisions and mistakes. In the business such as forex, banking, betting, bookmaking, driving etc. making even one mistake, can be catastrophic.

The possibility of what adrenaline addiction can cause, must never be underestimated and must be borne in mind, especially by those who are in positions where there is no room for mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank the wiccan Duma for his great help. My daughter was deep into drug addiction, I tried rehab and everything to get her to stop but nothing worked, I cried a lot about the whole situation because I felt like I failed as a mother. But that all changed after I found a comment on the internet about Wiccan Duma helping people. I am happy that my daughter is free from drug addiction now with the help of Wiccan Duma, I say thank you Wiccan Duma for your powerful spells..I don't know your situation but I assure you that you can get help to stop the addiction. , stop the obsession, stop the depression, stop the abuse. I leave you Wiccan Duma's email: whitemagictemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete